[Chicago] A picture book that teaches Python basics

Qiao Qiao qiaozha at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 10:50:39 EST 2021

Hi, Yogesh:

I think it depends on what you want to do.

For example, if you are interested in web application development.
Flask Web Development: Developing Web Applications with Python is a good book.

As you have background in finance, some data mining, data processing book may be helpful for you.
Data Wrangling with Python
Python for Data Analysis
Mining the Social Web

If you want to learn medium level usage of python. Python Cookbook and Effective Python teach you how to use python correctly and efficiently.

For advanced project, you can try 500 Lines Or Less: Experienced Programmers Solve.
Those are about really projects and I think this book is too hard for me, but may be good for you.

Qiao Qiao