[Chicago] ChiPy Upcoming Schedule

Michael Tamillow mikaeltamillow96 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 16:06:04 EDT 2020

well, obviously his unintelligible gibberish filled with cuss words and
derogatory comments is unwelcome. Joe's a good guy and I hope he didn't
take those comments personally since it looks like 90% of what we've seen
on the internet since inception.

I sure hope there were no complaints about my making light of the
situation. I try not to say what I believe or believe what I say. It makes
it easier to think clearly and rationally.

Thanks Ray!