[Chicago] October/November 2019 Meeting Call for Speakers

Joe Jasinski joe.jasinski at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 08:50:33 EDT 2019

Hi ChiPy,

We are excited about the upcoming meetings! We need one more speaker for
the October 10th meeting, please submit your Python-related talk here:

https://www.chipy.org/meetings/topics/propose/

Or if you'd like to give a "module of the month" lightning talk, feel free
to submit that as well.

In addition, we on the the lookout for November (14th) speakers as well. If
you have any interest in speaking then, please let us know. If you have any
questions, I'm happy to help answer them.

Thanks,
Joe

--
Joe J. Jasinski