[Chicago] Technology Manager for Python/Django Web Development Firm

Brian Moloney brian at imagescape.com
Thu Feb 21 10:16:49 EST 2019

Greetings ChiPy,

Imaginary Landscape is looking for someone to lead the tech team here in
our Andersonville office.  Because we work on client sites, we see a lot of
interesting technology combinations.  If you're tired of working on the
same code base day-after-day and want some variety and exposure to new and
exciting technologies, this might be the place for you.

If you have experience leading a team or think you're ready, I'd like to
hear from you.  Attached is a more detailed description.

Thanks,
Brian
__

Brian J. Moloney
President & CEO

Imaginary Landscape, LLC
Web Design | Development | Strategy
(877) 275-9144 toll free
https://imagescape.com

Chair, Django Software Foundation Code of Conduct Committee
Member, Django Software Foundation Fellowship Committee