[Chicago] Mentorship Program - 1 Week Remains!!

Ray Berg raymondwberg at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 23:01:41 EDT 2018

Hey folks,

I just wanted to reach out to remind you all that *you have one week to get
in your applications* (both Mentor and Mentee) *for the Fall 2018 term of
the ChiPy Mentorship Program*! If you've never done it, it's easy! Just go
to https://chipymentor.org/portal. Once you link to your github account you
can start the application.

*Applications will close at 11:59PM next Sunday, August 5th. *

You may not know, but this will be our eighth offering of the program! Wow!
We've had so many great folks come through the program, and we really want
to keep it going strong by having a great set of applicants. If you can
either apply as a Mentor or Mentee, we'd love to have you in our roster.
It's a totally free program, but only because we have some amazing
volunteering mentors that really pour their hearts into this program. Come
join us!

Please reach out in #mentorship-program on slack if you have any questions.
Good luck in your applications!

Respectfully,
Ray Berg
https://chipymentor.org/