[Chicago] Python Class Special ChiPy Discount

Adam Forsyth adam at adamforsyth.net
Wed Jul 11 16:52:16 EDT 2018

Hey everyone, I wanted to point out a couple of things about this event.
I'm not a ChiPy Organizer any more but I did confirm this information with
them before sending this out.

One, while some previous trainings have been to fund ChiPy, this one isn't,
nor is Brian a ChiPy sponsor. Most paid events advertised on the list
directly support ChiPy in some way, but this one doesn't.

Two, this event isn't endorsed or run by ChiPy, and isn't covered by the
ChiPy Code of Conduct, despite Brian historically being associated with
ChiPy, and it being advertised on this list.

Best,
Adam