[Chicago] After some 14 years… I’m resigning as ChiPy chair

Don Sheu dinaldo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 16:57:13 EDT 2017

Perhaps a good time to point out, Brian Ray's not recognized as a PSF
Fellow yet.
ᐧ

On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 1:35 PM, David Rock <david at graniteweb.com> wrote:

> Hard to believe it’s been that long.  I’m sure all your efforts will not
> go wasted :-)
>
>> David Rock
> david at graniteweb.com
>
> > On Sep 25, 2017, at 15:32, Quentin Holness <qholness at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > :(.
> > Thanks for the leadership.
> > Best of luck in future endeavors!
> >
> > Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

Don Sheu
312.880.9389

My Python user group convenes every month 2nd Wednesdays
http://www.meetup.com/PSPPython/events/232708762/

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*: *The information contained in this message may be
protected trade secrets or protected by applicable intellectual property
laws of the United States and International agreements. If you believe that
it has been sent to you in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply
to the sender that you have received the message in error. Then delete it.
Thank you.*