[Chicago] Data Science SIG Call for November 15th Speakers

Stephan Bechtolsheim stephan.bechtolsheim at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 13:39:56 EST 2017

Daniel:

Contrary to the "General" Chicago Python meetings that include dinner (6-7)
with presentations (7-9), this meeting does NOT include dinner.

Correct?

Thank you.

StvB

P.S. Have never gone before. Will come the first time the day after
tomorrow.

Stephan V Bechtolsheim
25 Windwood Ct
Sugar Grove, IL 60554