[Chicago] Mentorship Program Spring Term

Chris Foresman foresmac at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 13:11:01 EST 2017

Thanks for the update, Ray. We may try to publish this week, not sure. Both myself and another Sprout Social colleague have put in mentor applications for spring, so we may combine our experience in the spring into the existing post and publish once the mentorship is over but before the next cohort starts.

Thanks,
Chris Foresman
foresmac at gmail.com