[Chicago] a trader with a project

Noah Schultz noah_schultz at oxfordcorp.com
Wed Jun 21 16:26:09 EDT 2017

I got it too

From: Chicago [mailto:chicago-bounces+noah_schultz=oxfordcorp.com at python.org] On Behalf Of Lewit, Douglas
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 3:25 PM
To: The Chicago Python Users Group <chicago at python.org>
Subject: Re: [Chicago] a trader with a project

I'm lost here!  Is this email directed at me specifically?  :-)   Don't you just love group email lists?

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 3:23 PM, comicpilsen <comicpilsen at gmail.com<mailto:comicpilsen at gmail.com>> wrote:
Is there some reason this isn't headed to the group? did I break some rule that I don't
know about?

On 6/20/2017 8:26 AM, comicpilsen wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I was approached by a futures trader with a project currently being modeled using excel.
> He wants to find a person to program it in Python ( my advice as speed is not an issue).
> My understanding is that the database aspect has been done using SQLserver and that the
> data feed is also done using Esignal. Is there anyone in the group interested in talking
> to him? He seems to be a very knowledgeable person and an ex board member of the CME
> introduced him to me so I think the idea has some validity.  I am snowed under at the
> moment with other things though I must say this looked exciting.
>
> thanks
>
> cp

The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message and deleting the material from your computer.