[Chicago] Twelve Factor App

Michael Tamillow mikaeltamillow96 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 12:27:27 EDT 2017

Hey pythonistas!

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a tutorial, recipes, or a cookbook of
proper implementations of the twelve factor app, preferably in python, but
obviously, where need be, in other languages that are necessary for
implementation design.

I'm kind of looking for a 'Hello World!' of the twelve factor app. Twelve
is a lot of things to keep in mind at a single time, and I have not used
this paradigm in practice before. As my team has been working, we have been
engaging with these factors when they become significant. I'd prefer to
know what is important beforehand and what it will look like, so we don't
find ourselves having to make sweeping changes that consume lots of time
and effort.

Any help would be appreciated!

Mike

"""