[Chicago] Develop automated trading strategies tomorrow at ChiPy Project Night

Joe Ravesloot industry.jhr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 08:54:54 EDT 2017

In that case might I ask that those who have RSVP'd, but can't make it, please change your RSVP on Meetup?

RSVP's have been closed since at least yesterday, and anecdotally it seems a) a decent number of actual attendees each week _aren't_ on the list, b) attendance typically doesn't hit the RSVP numbers on Meetup (165 currently for this week).

Thanks, and looking forward to tonight!

Joe