[Chicago] Calling all venues...

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 13:46:13 EDT 2016

We have a Mentorship Program kickoff meeting planned for next Monday. there
are 20 mentor mentee pairs all ready to teach/learn python; however, our
venue has dropped us last minute.

DATE: Monday the 10th. aiming for 6-8:30, but flexible.
WHAT: ChiPy Mentorship
VENUE: (HELP??)

We desperately need your help to host and feed this meetup. If anyone has
space for 40 folks, please respond all and let us know ... help us "Help me
Obi Wan Kanobi you're my only hope" Ray Berg (CC'd) will follow up with you.

Thanks 1 million.

PS, you can also say NO this time but want to host at some point please
fill out this form:  https://goo.gl/forms/4UcxsQrZSQ4ybEhj1

--
Brian Ray
@brianray