[Chicago] Extra Life

Chris Foresman foresmac at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 16:17:03 EDT 2016

Hey everyone, I just wanted to throw a hail mary and see if anyone is interested in donating to my Extra Life campaign, which is raising funds for Lurie Children’s Hospital. I’m playing on a team tomorrow with several folks from Vokal. You’ll be able to watch our twitch streams, etc from 9am to 9pm tomorrow (and maybe more!).

From today through tomorrow is the last day to donate. I set a lofty goal of $1,000, and so far only raised $200. Do not feel obligated to donate, but any amount—from $1 to $1bajillion—is appreciated.

http://www.extra-life.org/participant/foresmac

Thanks,
Chris Foresman