[Chicago] Braintree Environment, Configuration, and Thread Safety

Adam Forsyth adam at adamforsyth.net
Sun Jul 17 09:56:22 EDT 2016

Yep, it's safe.

You even can switch environments / configs etc. by instantiating a
configuration object and gateway, and then using that instead of the static
methods. I know Ray (another ChiPy member who works at Braintree) has
example code for that, and I'll make sure he sends it out on Monday if he
doesn't see this thread by then -- even though it sounds like you don't
need it.

Adam