[Chicago] [ANN] Scientific SIG next meeting Feb 13th

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 14:02:51 EST 2016

RSVP here: http://www.meetup.com/_ChiPy_/events/228333440/

When: Saturday, February 13, 2016 1:30 PM

Where: Talener Group 200 North LaSalle Street, Suite 1920, Chicago, IL
(edit map)

Join our new group of Scientists who use Python, ChiPy's Scientific SIG
hosted by Talener Group.

This Meeting will have Two Parts:

•  Introduction to data cleaning techniques using Pandas (I'll be giving
this one)

•  Practice/Data Hackathon: Practice using the same Jupyter Notebook from
the tutorial, or Bring Your Own Dataset and work on it alongside others.

Regarding the Hackathon, we are looking for some volunteer mentors around
who are good with Numpy and Pandas? That way people can help answer
questions or discuss techniques.

RSVP here: http://www.meetup.com/_ChiPy_/events/228333440/
--
Brian Ray