[Chicago] Ask ChiPy: How would you invest on building skills this year?

Mike Tamillow mikaeltamillow96 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 20:50:35 EST 2016

Where did the resourcefulness go?

I know "free" is the opportune word here, and I have to agree with that. Although, if you can't spend money, in a efficient and effective manner, well, why do you need it in the first place? My suggestion, quit your job. (Not really!)

On that note, hey T., can I borrow $100? I got a great idea for it and I'm not ready to open source it yet.

Just kidding, but you did make me reflect. $100, not $0, not $2000.

So, what does that leave...

Sent from my iPhone