[Chicago] Jupyter Day Chicago

Safia Abdalla safia at safia.rocks
Tue Jan 12 18:26:24 EST 2016

Hello fellow Pythonistas,

If you use Jupyter Notebooks in for work or for fun, you'll definitely want
to come to Chicago's first annual JupyterDay. The event will be held on the
20th of February at Civis Analytics and will feature interesting talks by
some prominent figures in the Jupyter world and some talented local
developers and data scientists. Not only will you get the chance to network
and hack with some talented folks, all proceeds from the event will go to
supporting further development of the open source tool that we all love.

You can read more about the event and purchase tickets at this page
<http://blog.jupyter.org/2015/12/14/jupyterday-chicago-2016/>.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to Safia (me)
at safia -at- safia -dot- rocks.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Thanks,

Safia