[Chicago] free ec2 ? was: Thoughts on Virtual Hosting

Nick Timkovich prometheus235 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 14:49:32 EST 2016

DigitalOcean wins on simplicity; AWS is excessively complicated if all you
want to do is fire up an Ubuntu server...

But now AWS has a very similar DO-style service with
https://amazonlightsail.com/. Haven't used it yet, but if it's just as
straightforward as DO with the ability to mix in other AWS services
at-will, seems like a killer combo.