[Chicago] Thoughts on Virtual Hosting

Jordan Bettis jordanb at hafd.org
Thu Dec 15 21:02:40 EST 2016

The only bad thing I ever heard about DO is apparently at the beginning
they weren't zeroing the disk between customers and, when caught, were
evasive and defensive. I don't have personal experience with them though
and if that was their only "hiccup" it's pretty mild compared to all the
things that have gone down at linode.