[Chicago] Story Time Slides for "Smuggling Snakes in a Box: A Docker + python love story"

Hector Rios that.hector at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 12:38:32 EST 2016

Hey folks,

I mentioned at the last ChiPy meeting that I'd put up the slides and code
for the talk. You can view the slides here:
slides.com/hectron/smuggling-snakes-in-a-box

The code sample and the Docker configurations can be found here:

https://github.com/hectron/anxiety

For the Chipprs who missed it, the talk focused on what Docker was, how it
is useful for development and testing, and how to create a simple Python
Bottle app that talks to a containerized Postgres instance.

Please spread the love!
Cheers,

{
    "name": "Hector Rios",