[Chicago] PyDataChi

Safia Abdalla safia at safia.rocks
Mon Aug 29 07:32:38 EDT 2016

Robin,

Thanks for coming to the conference! I hope you didn’t feel too shy about being there. Remember, you definitely are one of those smart people too!

Tanya (and others),

Yes! We will be having a PyData Chicago conference next year. In fact, we’ve already started to plan and ideate! We’ve worked very hard to plan this year’s and I was moved by all the wonderfully kind things that people said at the end of the conference. Your kind words have inspired all of the organizers to make an even better conference next year.

If you follow us on Twitter, you can stay up-to-date on plan’s for next year’s conference.

Finally, if there is any help or questions that anyone has with relation to PyData/NumFOCUS, do let me know and I’ll do my best to get your questions answered and concerns addressed!

Thanks,

Safia

On Sun, Aug 28, 2016 at 7:33 PM Tanya Schlusser

<
mailto:Tanya Schlusser <tanya at tickel.net>
> wrote:

a, pre, code, a:link, body { word-wrap: break-word !important; }

Too bad I receive these on digest -- it would have been really nice to hang out, Robin! I think I saw a couple of ChiPy T-shirts. It was a great conference! Next time we'll have to coordinate beforehand. I hope they do decide to have another one.