[Chicago] Scientific SIG Call for August 17th Speakers

Thomas Johnson thomas.j.johnson at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 11:44:36 EDT 2016

Hi Dan,

If you still have openings, I'd like to come and speak about a chatbot I'm
developing with Python using NLP technologies, particularly word2vec. It
would probably be just a short talk, but we can go over word2vec embeddings
and Word Mover Distance (
http://jmlr.org/proceedings/papers/v37/kusnerb15.pdf)

Thanks
Tom