[Chicago] Finance SIG: FinMath - Tuesday 26th

David Matsumura davidkunio at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 00:53:07 EDT 2016

Hi ChiPy,

Next Tuesday come on out to the University of Chicago. Thanks to the
Financial Math program for hosting and providing dinner. We have a great
meeting planned.

University of Chicago, Saieh Hall for Economics
<https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=5757+South+University+Avenue%2C+Chicago%2C+IL%2C+us>
5757 South University Avenue, Chicago, IL
Tuesday April 26th - 6PM
http://www.meetup.com/_ChiPy_/events/230162092/

Mark Hendricks a professor at UofC will share some information about the
program and answer your questions.

Frank Vigilante will share his experience getting an algo up an running on
Quantopian. He will share some tips to help you get going and talk about
live trading on Robinhood. Come find out where Frank is on the Quantopian
Open Leaderboard.

We will round out the meeting by breaking down factors commonly used in
assessing portfolio performance. Among others we will derive the Sharpe
ratio to understand how it works and how to use it to build better
algorithms.

Hope to see you there.

Best Regards,
David Matsumura