[Chicago] 2 Data Science Mentors, 1 Web Dev Mentor

tathagatadg at gmail.com tathagatadg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 07:44:17 EDT 2016

Hello ChiPy,
It was lovely meeting all of you last night!
As I mentioned, we are still looking for 2 Data Science Mentors and 1
Web Dev Mentor. It is going to be a lot of fun, food and Python - and I
assure you - you'll learn a lot even more as a mentor!

Chicago Python User group is one of the most vibrant user group in the
country with a great network of accomplished Python developers. The
ChiPy Mentorship program is a one on one skill & knowledge sharing
endeavor that is totally free and volunteer driven.
So if you are looking for some help to get started with Python
programming or want to hone your Python knowledge in data science, web
development, this is a great opportunity. If you are a already a
developer and want to learn by teaching others, this is a great way to
give back to the community.
The program runs for three month starting April 2016 and ending in July
2016.
At the end of which M/M pairs compete against each other to win prizes
and the glory of the Best M/M Pair title!
Join ChiPy at http://www.meetup.com/_ChiPy_ and http://chipy.org
http://www.chipy.org/pages/sigs/mentorship/ - Learn More

I've invited you to fill out the form ChiPy Mentorship Program April -
July 2016. To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SryzRjPzFonOTuCEYSGLpYpBw8zRNLSs0aO64-mWu6A/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link