[Chicago] Chipy-Finance Inaugural Meeting Recap

David Matsumura davidkunio at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 04:02:29 CEST 2015

Hi,

Thank you for your interest and attendance in the 1st Chipy Finance
meeting. It was a good group and I think a good first meeting. Thanks to
Braintree for hosting.

Here are the resources from the meeting.
1. Slides/Code/Data <https://github.com/davidkunio/chipy-quantopian>
2. Finance Special Interest Group Slack Invite
<https://chipy-slack-invites.herokuapp.com/>

Please consider joining the slack group for inter-meeting communication. We
will still use general Chipy contact methods to announce meetings, but we
will use slack to coordinate working groups, plan future meeting topics and
share resources. I've posted a few ideas.  Please add your comments and
other topics that you would like to see presented or perhaps could present.

Best Regards,
Jason and David