[Chicago] It was nice seeing you last night

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 16:58:51 CEST 2015

Thanks for last night. I really enjoyed this meeting and it may have been
one of our best ever.

A couple notes:

   - I just got a job openings for Senior Django developer. You can be
   based in Chicago but must be able to travel. Please email resume to Me
   Brian Ray <brianhray at gmail.com> and/or Jerry Dumblauskas <
   jdumblauskas at gmail.com>
   - Please contact Joe Jasinski <joe.jasinski at gmail.com> if you want to
   submit a design for our T-shirt
   - Also you can give a talk at ChiPy by proposing here
   http://www.chipy.org/meetings/topics/propose
   <http://www.chipy.org/meetings/topics/propose>
   <http://www.chipy.org/meetings/topics/propose># or talking to Joe
   - See "T" Mentorship program (details below)
   - Please contact Tathagata Dasgupta <tathagatadg at gmail.com> if you want
   to be part of the *leadership* for the Scientific Computing SIG
   - Please contact Jason Wirth <wirth.jason at gmail.com> if you want to
   learn more about the Financial SIG
   - If you want to Sponsor ($) ChiPy and our efforts please contact Adam
   Forsyth <adam at adamforsyth.net>
   - If you want to contribute to the chipy.org site or have issues with
   our mailing lists, please see Cezar Jenkins <emperorcezar at gmail.com>
   - If you have any concerns on conduct or ethics of our members or
   leadership please contact Tanya Schlusser <tanya at tickel.net>. Also a
   good person to talk about increasing our groups diversity.
   - If you have any financial related questions of our group, please
   contact Adam Bain <bainada.iit at gmail.com>
   - You can always contact all of us at "chicago-organizers at python.org" <
   chicago-organizers at python.org>
   - You should certainly subscribe to our mailing list at
   https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/chicago
   - Lastly, if you have something nice to say about our meeting last
   night, please say so here:
   http://www.meetup.com/_ChiPy_/events/survey/?eventId=225119338

Also, please note "T"'s Mentorship Program
Tathagata Dasgupta <http://www.meetup.com/_ChiPy_/members/14037425/>

Thanks everyone for coming out to ChiPy tonight!
In case you are interested about the timeline and the tracks of the
mentorship program, go here for the slides:https://goo.gl/zmOuJR For those
of you who are wondering if you want to be a mentor, here are 5 reasons:
- "While we teach, we learn" - Sceneca
- Connect with other Mentors
- Warm fuzzy feeling of helping some one
- Give back to ChiPy
- A Surprise gift (Hint in the signup link)

Apply Today!: https://goo.gl/GjJvy6

--
Brian Ray
@brianray