[Chicago] [job] Software Engineer / Programmer

Lukasz Szybalski szybalski at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 15:02:52 EST 2015

Hello,

I work for "Producers National Corporation". We support all IT work for 3
different insurance companies. We have been growing every year, and we just
acquired additional companies bringing our total to 6 subsidiaries of
various kinds. All in auto/commercial auto insurance spectrum.

We are looking for a software engineer /programmer to help us meet the
demands of our enterprise users(see job description). 90% of the programs
we write are written in Python. We are looking for somebody with python web
experience. We are currently programming in pyramid web framework but as
long as you are familiar with other python web frameworks and JavaScript
you should fit right in.

We are looking for somebody with 1-3 years of experience, but we are also
open to hire entry level programmer.

Send resume to "resume at producersnational.com" <resume at producersnational.com>
Subject: Software Engineer Resume - Your name"

or email me off list for additional information.

Thank you
Lucas