[Chicago] Join Deloitte's Enterprise Science Team

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Fri May 1 15:55:52 CEST 2015

Hey ChiPy:

Looking for some super stars to join my team at Deloitte. I am the
development lead (and creator) of an offering developed within the
Enterprise Science group focused on Text Analytics / Machine Learning / NLP
where I lead a development team in that space. We deploy our product in
consulting arrangements cross industry: public sector, medical, legal,
consumer goods. I am also the organizer of ChiPy for last 12+ years, as you
may know.

Here is an official job posting:

https://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-US/details/j/E15NATCSRCJA002-PE/enterprise-science-analytics-sr-consultant
(send resume to me directly)

I can elaborate a bit on top of this. We are looking for those heavy on the
Data Science side and/or Engineering Side. The Enterprise Science team is
doing all sorts of Cognitive work (ref
http://dupress.com/articles/what-is-cognitive-technology/).

The product you will be working is primarily written in Python. We do
create an API/SDK so knowledge of things like Java, R, and matlab can be
helpful. We have several openings; however, one task is to deploy on
customer sites. For example, we have  client would also like you to have
(nice to have) experience in:

* Django/Python/Postgres
* 3+ working with Redhat, Centos, apache based..
* worked with Docker, Puppet, Jenkins
* great communication skills
* must be able to get gov security clearance: USA, Green Card +3 years

You must be able/willing to travel for most positions.

We have been within Forbes top 100 best places to work for the last 16
years. Feel free to chat with me about what it is like to work for one of
the best international brand names in consulting.

Send your resume to: brianhray at gmail.com

ChiPy get's compensated ($$$) for your successful hire.

Cheers, Brian

--
Brian Ray
@brianray