[Chicago] Chicago Code Camp

Lewit, Douglas d-lewit at neiu.edu
Fri Mar 6 21:16:28 CET 2015

How cool!  I took a couple courses at IIT a couple years back.  It'll be
nice to revisit the campus.  I'm not sure how much (or how little) they
endorse Python over there.  If I remember correctly, IIT is a big citadel
of Matlab programming and Matlab research.  They may regard Python as a
contemptuous competitor!

Best,

Douglas.