[Chicago] Just sharing with everyone in the group.

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Tue Mar 3 18:21:06 CET 2015

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 5:57 PM, Lewit, Douglas <d-lewit at neiu.edu> wrote:

> So I'm attaching my code.  Please be kind in your criticisms!  I know

I have a suggestion -- you might consider using gists or pastebins for
sharing code, for example.

https://gist.github.com/
http://paste.ubuntu.com/

I bet people have better suggestions than these.

I do that sometimes when I want to share some one-off things. e.g. I was
talking to a co-maintainer of pyvideo about what I needed to do to use the
youtube api since we want to ditch vidscraper and I shared some sloppy
one-off code here https://gist.github.com/codersquid/8c1aa67f29c97ad0572f
it is not ready for prime time and definitely does not fit with what I'd
want to do to add it to our library.

shekay at pobox.com