[Chicago] Carl and video

Rob Kapteyn robkapteyn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 16:06:42 CEST 2015

Hey Carl!
Thank You so much for doing this so well for so long for our little
"hobbyist group" ;)
It is almost 10 years since you started -- isn't it ?

It is a tribute both to you and to your technology (lots of python) that so
many people seem to think that
your productions and web hosting are paid professional work.
We owe you LOTS of thanks for your work.

I'm sure that the ChiPy videos on PyVideo have played a big part in the
explosive growth of both ChiPy, in Chicago, and Python, in the world.

THANKS!