[Chicago] Cartesian 1111 to 4444.....to nnnn (general case)

Lewit, Douglas d-lewit at neiu.edu
Fri Jul 17 07:30:08 CEST 2015

I think this works!  Yay!!!  Although I would like to make it more general
for any integer n besides 4.  Do I really need int1, int2, int3, int4?  I
think all I need is the initial vector = [1, 1, 1, 1, ......, 0].

Gotta go!  Oh yeah, code here is in Python 3.  Not sure how well it will
run in Python 2.  I don't know when Python 4 is coming out, but if it's not
backward compatible with Python 3 I have a feeling A LOT of folks in the
Python community are going to be very, very upset!

Best,

Doug.