[Chicago] [Chicago-organizers] Congrats new ChiPy Organizer: Tanya

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 16:02:30 CEST 2015

On her role, she can find her own groove and move around as sees fit. I can
think of 1,000,000 ways Tanya can contribute.

As a team, we are actually getting a lot done and having a ton of fun. I
hope we continue to grow and even do more amazing things.

See you all tonight!

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 9:53 AM, Valentina Kibuyaga <namusoke at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Current ChiPy Organizers:
>
>    -     Brian Ray: Chair
>    -     Adam Bain: Treasurer
>    -     Adam Forsyth: Director of Sponsorship / Fund Raising
>    -     Cezar Jenkins: Mailing list / Website
>    -     Jason Wirth: Director of Outreach
>    -     Jerry Dumblauskas: Director of Professional Development
>    -     Jimmy Calahorrano: Historian / Video
>    -     Joe Jasinski: Talk Coordinator
>    -     Tathagata Dasgupta: Director of Mentorship Program
>    -     Tanya Schlusser  (What is her role id?)
>

> Tanya, congratulations on this outstanding achievement.
>

> Your addition to the team is an exceptional decision, because you are a
> smart and knowledgeable individual who keeps abreast of upcoming
> technologies.  Additionally, you are a trailblazer spearheading change on
> this outstanding team.
>

> Kudos to the Chippy team for adding Tanya. And, thank you!
>

> If we want technology to serve society rather than enslave it, we have to
> build systems accessible to all people - be they male or female, young,
> old, disabled, computer wizards or technophobes.
> <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/anitaborg673357.html>
> Anita Borg
> <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/anitaborg673357.html>
>
> Valentina
>

> ------------------------------
> Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 14:34:21 -0400
> From: brianhray at gmail.com
> To: chicago-organizers at python.org; chicago at python.org
> Subject: [Chicago] Congrats new ChiPy Organizer: Tanya
> CC: tanya at tickel.net
>

> Congrats Tanya Schlusser as the newest elected member who accepted a
> position on the ChiPy Organizing Team.
>
> The whole rooster listed here:
>
> http://www.chipy.org/pages/organizers/
>
> Congrats! Brian