[Chicago] Brian Ray PSF Nomination

Don Sheu dinaldo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 23:02:52 CEST 2015

I apologize for the tone of my email Sheila. As I state in my nomination
that mistakes are mine alone. I wasn't present for the early days of ChiPy.
You were.

I interpreted your email incorrectly as a diminution of Brian's
contributions. I do encourage you to put forth with the PSF nominations of
others responsible for launching ChiPy. I think it's one of the most
important user groups in the world not just for Python but for open source
in general.

My comments didn't add to the efforts of the group or to foster respectful
and encouraging communication, and I apologize. Warmest wishes Sheila, Don
ᐧ

--
Don Sheu
(312) 880-9389

  *Apply to join us at www.openforcetour.org
<http://www.openforcetour.org/>*

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*: *The information contained in this message may be
protected trade secrets or protected by applicable intellectual property
laws of the United States and International agreements. If you believe that
it has been sent to you in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply
to the sender that you have received the message in error. Then delete it.
Thank you.*