[Chicago] ChiPy Mentorship Program 2015

Tathagata Dasgupta tathagatadg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 14:25:48 CET 2015

Last night was probably ChiPy's best meeting ever! Congratulations Zack &
Jimmy for grabbing the glory of Best M/M Pair!

We truly believe each of our M/M pair is a winner and thanks to each one of
you for making the Mentorship program such a success. Shout out to O'Reilly
Media for sponsoring the prizes!

But we can do better than the best and we will! Drumroll please:

ChiPy is happy to announce the start of the ChiPy Python Mentorship Program
2015!

Please sign up to be a Mentor/Mentee - http://bit.ly/1zy1hSW before
February 12th, 2015.

So if you are looking for some help to get started with Python programming
or want to do data science with Python, or web development with Python or
just take a deep dive into the guts of Python - sign up as a Mentee. If you
have had some experience with Python and are eager to help others by
sharing what you have learned - become a Mentor! Based on what I have heard
from our participants the last time, both mentor and mentees had a very
enriching experience learning from each other.

The program will run for three months from Feb 15th, 2015 to May 15th,
2015. At the end of it, the M/M pairs will present their work like last
night and the most achieving M/M pair will take away the glory of the Best
M/M Pair!

Cheers,