[Chicago] [ANN] (rescheduled) January meeting this Wed

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Tue Jan 20 16:55:24 CET 2015

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 7:28 AM, Tanya Schlusser <tanya at tickel.net> wrote:

> PS -- can't wait for Wednesday!

I'm sad that I can't make this meeting because I'm in San Jose this week.
Please please please someone write up a blog post or a series of blog posts
talking about the mentorship program and their experiences on it?

Since I won't be there Wednesday, I can't talk in person about OpenHatch
and Open Source Comes to Campus (OSCtC). People who are interested in
mentoring should take a look at the Open Source Comes to Campus program.
I've helped with a few events here in Chicago, and would welcome more
involvement. Here's a discussion group for OpenHatch and OSCtC; I've
started an introduction thread for the Chicago chapter.
http://discourse.openhatch.org/t/chicago-introductions/67

shekay at pobox.com