[Chicago] [ANN] (rescheduled) January meeting this Wed

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 18:17:46 CET 2015

Living with Non-24 is all about understanding that the other 999,990 folks
out of a million will think it is a bandwidth problem.  It is rather more a
synchronazation and formatting problem.  For the most part I just do not
bother to even try to communicate with folks who have no ability to hear
what I am saying.  This past week I sent an obit to a funeral home who told
me the file was corrupted.  The file was just fine.  It was just Free
Libre's format so Windoows ( so not Open ) thought it corrupt.

The online format of Coursera and Charles Severance has been totally
refreshing to this Non-24 person.