[Chicago] Python Project Night this Thursday

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Tue Feb 17 15:27:14 CET 2015

Hi all and Douglas,

It sounds like you may be on the north side, so maybe the PS:One python
meetup that happens every other Wednesday would work with your schedule?
Those meetings are listed on the meetup group,
http://www.meetup.com/ChicagoPythonistas/

Maybe you and your prof would be interested in an Open Source Comes to
Campus event? I helped with one at Northeastern last year. We could discuss
it here: http://discourse.openhatch.org/t/chicago-introductions/67 Ask
other students in your class if they'd be interested, and ask your prof if
he'd like to sponsor it. We do those on Saturdays.

Yes, I work at Canonical, and I applied there because they contribute to
open source projects and support the Ubuntu distro. I do python and django
development there.

shekay at pobox.com