[Chicago] Python/Django Tutor

Tathagata Dasgupta tathagatadg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 05:46:55 CET 2015

Hey Lane,
Sorry for closing the mentee signup ... demand vs supply was getting very
skewed. Since you talked to me for getting a mentor during the meeting,
before I pulled the plug, I'll try my best to pair with you a mentor, but
unfortunately its not a guarantee at this moment.
I saw Tanya pointing you out some free resources - I'll also mention two
regular events - Python project nights at Braintree(next Thursday) and
Python office hours at Pumping Station One.
Let me know (off the list) incase you found someone to work separately.

http://twoscoopspress.com/pages/django-tutorials

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 1:38 PM, Lane Campbell <lane at strapr.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> This is my first post to the group.  I joined following the great meeting
> last week. T had told me this was the spot to head for more information
> about the mentorship program.  Looks like that ship has sailed for me to
> join as a student.  I was wondering if anyone on here might entertain
> tutoring for pay?  I'm very interested in advancing my python and django
> education.  I'm hoping someone who works with both regularly could spare 2
> hours a week in the evenings to help answer my questions and do practice
> projects with me.
>
> Sorry in advance if I've broken protocol/etiquette asking with my first
> post.  I'm just eager to learn.
>
> You can email back here, or you reach me at (312)-775-2632.
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Cheers,

Sent from my iPhone