[Chicago] Request to Add Event to Email List

Lorena Mesa me at lorenamesa.com
Tue Feb 3 18:24:51 CET 2015

Hello ChiPy,

I wanted to pass along information about an event that I and the PyLadies
organizers have planned for Feb 24th. This will be our first event for the
Chicago PyLadies chapter and we are really looking to get the word out.

Below I have provided the blurb for event details. If you need anything
else please let me know.

Thanks you!

Lorena, Chicago PyLadies Co-Founder & Organizer

Chicago - PyLadies has arrived! On Feb. 24th PyLadies will have their
kickoff event, a Meet & Greet, where you can learn more about the chapter
and meet other PyLadies! And yes, men are welcome! RSVP by Feb. 23rd 12:00pm
<http://www.meetup.com/Chicago-PyLadies/events/220232957/>. Can't make it?
Events are being added all the time join the MeetUp to see the calendar
<http://www.meetup.com/Chicago-PyLadies>. Want to get involved? Email us at
chicago at pyladies.com or Tweet us @PyLadiesChicago
<https://twitter.com/PyLadiesChicago>.

​

Lorena Mesa
*www.lorenamesa.com <http://www.lorenamesa.com/>*

"If you wish to make apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the
universe," - Carl Sagan

Please stop
 before printing this email unnecessarily, *think green*!!!