[Chicago] New ython open source tool to help with dotfiles

Hector Rios that.hector at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 13:14:32 EST 2015

​Happy Holidays, Chipy!

​I wrote a script to manage my dot files a few months ago. Yesterday I
decided to improve it a bit.

I thought that I would share it with you guys:

https://github.com/hectron/dotfiles

The way it works is that you add whatever dot files you want into the
`dotfiles` directory, and convert it from something like `.vimrc` to
`vimrc.dotfile`.

To check out how to use the program, you can run `python
<path_to>make_dotfiles.py -h`.

It's still not tested (going to work on that next), but please let me know
if you have any feedback and I'll give it a stab. In the meantime, give it
a fork. ;)

Cheers,