[Chicago] ChiPy member survey

Tanya Schlusser tanya at tickel.net
Sun Dec 20 15:36:37 EST 2015

Oops! My survey had some questions mixed up. It's fixed now -- thank you to
the people who noticed and kindly told me off-list :-)

Please take it again if you did before -- I deleted all responses so that
correct ones could be filled out.

ChiPy member survey - Q4 2015:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/W5FYSMD

Best,
Tanya

And if you wish to leave more lengthy feedback than can fit in my comment
boxes do feel free to email me directly.