[Chicago] Python Project Night and Office Hours this week

Lewit, Douglas d-lewit at neiu.edu
Wed Dec 16 09:23:10 EST 2015

Hey Jeremy,

Are you going to be at Python Project Night on Thursday evening?  If you're
there, we'll have to talk about ZFS!  Sounds interesting.  Yeah, I'm not
real impressed Deja-dup, but I think for some reason Ubuntu's developers
decided to make it the default backup system for their OS.

Not sure if this is really "off topic" at all.  I had a Computational
Biology professor last year at Northeastern who said, "Python and Linux
play very well together".  I know that Python is a multi-platform language,
but it's a well known fact that oftentimes developers of languages have a
preference for one particular OS.

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 10:22 PM, Jeremy McMillan <jeremy.mcmillan at gmail.com