[Chicago] [ChiPy] Meetup Cancelled: Django Study Group

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 14:36:16 EST 2015

Hi Chris:

So similar to the other ChiPy special interest groups, leadership of the
group should require interests, time, some knowledge of web programming,
and particularly, enough experience in programming the Web in Python that
they can answer attendees questions. Lane, wish to add anything?

The frequency should be decided by whoever wants to lead the effort. I do
not suggest weekly study groups as it's too frequent.

Regards, Brian

On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 12:30 PM, Chris Foresman <foresmac at gmail.com> wrote:

> Brian,
>
> We’re discussing how the Systems team at Vokal may be able to head up this
> effort. Can you help us understand what kind of commitment a leader would
> need for a SIG?
>

> Thanks,
> Chris Foresman
> chris at chrisforesman.com