[Chicago] ChiPy Call for December 10th Speakers

Joe Jasinski joe.jasinski at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 00:38:31 EST 2015

Hi all,

ChiPy is looking for speakers for the December 10th Meeting.  ChiPy is
eager to hear talks from both new and veteran speakers.  If you are looking
to get involved in the Python community, this is a great opportunity to
share your Python-related knowledge.

Talk lengths are flexible and typically range between 10 and 45 minutes
(which includes time for questions).  As ChiPy is a Python-group, we ask
that the talks be Python-related.

If you'd like to submit a topic, please send your talk idea to this
list.  We'll
also need you to fill out the talk proposal form so we can get your talk on
the schedule.
http://www.chipy.org/meetings/topics/propose

Let me know if you have any questions, and hope to hear from you soon!

If you'd like to attend the next meeting, you can rsvp at chipy.org or via
our Meetup <http://www.meetup.com/_ChiPy_/> group.

Joe

--