[Chicago] Python Project Night meta thread!

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 09:21:59 CEST 2014

The Coursera link might be better if

https://www.coursera.org/courses?orderby=upcoming&search=python%20programming

https://www.coursera.org/courses?orderby=upcoming&search=quality%20Code

and somewhere you get down to actually using code to go through a twitter
feed or play with civic data like in

http://pyvideo.org/video/1725/learn-python-through-public-data-hacking

I plan to add the first two and an IDE example in either PyCharm or
https://trinket.io/

And once I rewrite the sc3 birthrate example for dummies like me and and
add an env as well as perhaps a simple bus tracker api call and parsing to
randy7771026.wix.com/codepath