[Chicago] Last minute talks for tomorrow ChiPy meeting

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 16:50:48 CEST 2014

It would be good to have a couple more talks for tomorrow night. Propose
here: http://www.chipy.org/meetings/topics/propose

Here are the topics for tomorrow so far:

   - *Data Science Pipeline in Python*
   (0:20:00 Minutes)
   By: Kevin Goetsch
   In my view, the core of Data Science is the development of predictive
   models (recommendation engines, fraud detection, churn prediction, etc.).
   While predictive models can be built in a number of languages I choose to
   do my work in Python because the Data Science Pipeline is more than just
   building models. I'll talk about the larger model development process and
   how I use Python to automate and document my work.
   - *Write Pretty Code*
   (0:20:00 Minutes)
   By: Brian Ray
   Journey into the world of poorly formatted code to beautiful written
   pep8 styled goodness.

RSVP here-> http://chipy.org

--
Brian Ray