[Chicago] Job opening at Northwestern U

Matthew T Rich m-rich at northwestern.edu
Tue Nov 25 21:01:45 CET 2014

Hi all,

I’m a developer at Northwestern and occasional ChiPy attendee. The school I work for, the School of Education and Social Policy, has an opening at the Evanston campus for a software developer. This person would be working with me on both Python and C# projects and once you’re up and running you’d have many interesting projects to tackle and wide latitude to implement how you see fit.

Northwestern is a terrific place to work with a beautiful campus, great benefits, and tons of interesting student- and faculty-led projects to get involved with. Please contact me directly with any questions.

Thanks!

Matthew

--
Matthew Rich