[Chicago] Recording Talks

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 07:26:42 CET 2014

http://www.smartchicagocollaborative.org/how-to-blog/

http://www.smartchicagocollaborative.org/new-livestream-equipment/

CHris has blogged on what he does for live stream and archive for events
with Smart Chicicago Colaborative and Open Gov Hack Night,

Also fun sre new CTA vides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k43egoTyi1I&list=TLV6OXuNuRCw8

https://github.com/randy7771026/Visual-CTA-Chicago has an insex file with a
lat and lon I want to pas to the sbte.py file and then pass routes and
stops back to choose one so the back again then feeding arrrivel data back
once again,

Perhap someone at Braintree hack night will get me lined out on that.